Tomlinson-Graham Group understands that cultural plans and community arts center projects are only as strong as the numbers behind them.
TG2 provides detailed financial information to its clients – information that guides them in understanding construction costs, capital fund raising opportunities, operating budgets, and the need for annual funding and endowment.
For construction projects, TG2…
- works with the client to determine exactly who, how, and how often the facility will be used
- works with highly regarded cost consultants and contractors specializing in arts facilities
- develops sophisticated and detailed pro forma budget, staffing, and operating plans
- provides estimates of the total income stream and all the attendant expenses of running a facility or implementing a cultural plan
From this, the client has a clear understanding of likely construction costs or funding required to implement their cultural plan, and the expenses of on-going operations.
TG2, often working with its strategic fund raising counsel partner, NCDS, Inc., can assess the feasibility of raising
- capital funds for construction
- annual operating funds
- endowment funds for long-term support
All of this seeks to make certain there are no surprises – that organizations understand what will be required to build and operate the arts facility envisioned for the community, or that plans for a vibrant and vital cultural life have the financial support to be successful now and in the future.